The ScubaBoard Store is Open!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
For those wanting to see how a shirt fills out, you can search my pic out on the posting about the shirts coming out... I'm the "back" with the hat :D

If I want to see how a shirt "fills out" I don't want to see a back.. and I really don't want a guy wearing it. :wink:

Joe

I'll do my best to get some pretty pics up for you Joe.

Tech Admin:
I'll do my best to get some pretty pics up for you Joe.

Now THAT's customer service! :crafty:

Joe

the store looks very strange when you look at it by Mozilla 1.6 (layout of the page is strange), everything is shifted to the right off the screen. When you click on help there is some <right bar something to the right of the text...

you shoud probably do some more debuging but it's nice to have it...

very good work!

White shirts ahve been added to the grey! XLs are back in stock and all back orders have been shipped! YAY!

I had an XL and a Small orderd and did not know that there was a back order...guess that's why I haven't got it yet. When should I be expecting it? I hope to have them by the Clean-up next Sat.

Wildbill:cop_2:

They went out this am... give is a couple of days to get to you.

If you have yet to visit our store I encourage you to check it out today, we have a good supply of product in but it is always going fast!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom