The ScubaBoard Store is Open!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My T shirt came out of the wash like brand new! I dried it in the dryer too! Perfect. Love it.

:balloon

I tried to place an order but there was a problem going through the order screens. I guess having some glitches is expected, as soon as I hear back from admin about what to do I'm ordering a t-shirt AND a Custom Mug.

Cool Site, I'm sure as time goes on we'll get other neat stuff to spend our money on.

Wildbill:cop_2:

Wildbill,
What was your problem and where on the site did you encounter it? Thanks!

I had the problem during the check out....I sent an email to your Contact Us Link explaining what had happened. Basically during the checkout the screen for the shipping address you have the option to "use billing address" when I clicked on the button the next screen showed my Shipping Address as being different and It would not let me edit it. I also wanted to know where I place the customization features for the mugs.

Thanks,

Wildbill,
The address feature should inherrit or copy your current address, but if not simply re-enter it on the billing address page, if anything appears out of place with your order we will let you know before shipping. As for customization, just email ArtWork@scubaboarddeals.com with your custom avatar or request and we will include it on your mug... larger files or vector images will turn out better than small jpg or gif files.

I 'll try adding the address manually. What showed up when I tried to use the address link was an incomplete address. So you'll have my cell phone as well and then you can just call if any problems.

I was trying to update my Avatar and I got it down to 100x100 pixels but the bytes were still to large to post on board. I can use this one for my Mug even though the megs are high?

Wildbill, please send as large a verison as you have for quality.

Tech Admin, I asked WildBill to email the graphic to me so between us we should be able to get it sized right.

Thanks for all the assistance, I will be placing my order later this evening so that I can have the shirts for the Beach/Pier Clean-up in June.

Dee,
I will be sending you my new avatar as well, It's the same picture I just want to get rid of the white band on the bottom and use a different color for the lettering.

Thanks again, Everyone on here is great and always willing to help out that's what makes this such a nice place to be a part of. :D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom