The ScubaBoard Store is Open!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted S

SB Co-Founder
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
ScubaBoard is pleased to announce the launch of www.ScubaBoardDeals.com, ScubaBoard’s official merchandise and Scuba Gear webstore. This site is not an affiliate, not a partner, it is a part of ScubaBoard.com and the official carrier of all our merchandise (made by us, printed by us and shipped by us). Right now we are offering t-shirts, mugs (plain or customized with your avatar), lights and a few other specialty products; over the next few weeks check back for even more items such as stickers, poloshirts and much more. Support ScubaBoard by placing your order today from www.ScubaBoardDeals.com.

Shop owners, manufacturers, dealers and members, if you have ideas for products we should be offering ourselves or drop shipping from a provider please pm Tech Admin or NetDoc to let us know your thoughts!

Update: all support threads have been moved to the new ScubaBoardDeals site support forum.

Your order... #1 was recieved. Thank you!

DAMN!!! I wanted to be First!! Oh well, im ok with being the 1st loser. (2nd place)

#2 isn't loosing, we like every order and we appreciate all of your support!

I just ordered 2 Ts!

Tip: When you see the PayPal button inside the shopping cart, click it to pay. :)

The same button also appears in the email you will recieve if you forget to click the PayPal button inside the shopping cart.

Dive safe!

The Scubaboard Store!

"Where you can buy t-shirts, coffee mugs, and canister lights!"

jonnythan:
The Scubaboard Store!

"Where you can buy t-shirts, coffee mugs, and canister lights!"

It's everything you need and then some!

I can't find one information - do you ship overseas and if yea what are the forms of payment - can I use my credit card or I can't?
Mania

We ship to most countries although shipping prices may be a bit inflated until we integrate USPS quotes (early this week). Payment is amde via paypal which does allow credit cards although they limit international orders based on country.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom