The Scuba Goop off topic conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Merx, there are very common business practices that dictate the $18.50 shipping cost. I could explain the rudimentary marketing practices that make this not only acceptable but virtually inevitable. Hoever, if anyone disagreed with me I would have to accuse them of flipping burgers for a living and challenge not only their integrity but their very sanity.

stop, stop, please don't

dc

Merx, there are very common business practices that dictate the $18.50 shipping cost. I could explain the rudimentary marketing practices that make this not only acceptable but virtually inevitable. Hoever, if anyone disagreed with me I would have to accuse them of flipping burgers for a living and challenge not only their integrity but their very sanity.

I disagree

Are you freaking kidding me?

That stuff is way too expensive to be wasted like that!

2exlnit.gif

Not at the one-dollar Scribbles 3-D Paint price.

D'oh!

Not at the one-dollar Scribbles 3-D Paint price.

D'oh!

Holy **** man......you can buy that stuff for a less than the millions they charge at Scrubba.com?????? Why the hell have you not told somebody about this????

Why the hell have you not told somebody about this????

I ran out of gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! It wasn't my fault, I swear to god!

I ran out of gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! It wasn't my fault, I swear to god!

:hm: that is almost believable

Anyone who posts a blues brothers quote is OK.

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses. Now if we only had some Scuba Goop."

No really, just OK.

By the way, Cave, we should still be good on the group buy.

As for my new site selling goop for $2.39 plus $18.50 shipping, I had to move fast to take advantage of a federal stimulus package aimed at propping up the faltering goop industry -- shaken by the economic downturn -- and ensuring the continuation of lavish bonuses for top goop executives.

This is no reason to table our plan to corner the worldwide goop economy. I see it as a symbiotic relationship.

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses. Now if we only had some Scuba Goop."

Where was that??? I never saw that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom