The Scuba Goop off topic conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FloridaRanger

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This thread is a continuation of this one: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/accessories/322060-scuba-goop.html

it was split in order to move the off topic stuff to a more appropriate part of the forum

What a silly mission you are on. Step away from the computer, go outside and breathe some fresh air, and talk to a few human beings in person. It will do you good.

You mean ... talk ... to pppppeople .... in ppppperson?!?!?! :shocked2:

It seems like a gazillion posts, but the thread has been up a long time.

I already explained that the multiple threads were a newbie mistake, and I apologized for that.

I'm still posting because I am responding to people.

If this has turned into a gang-up-on-the-OP thing, that's fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, add me to the buyer group, too. By the way, did you guys realize that Scuba Goop also helps the underwater environment?

ScubaGoop.gif

LOL @ "Made From Lionfish"

I had no idea ....

You need to stop saying that.....the last thread you said that about is still MIA
I really miss that one, too. :(

By the way, in that photo you can plainly see the Scuba Goop label on top of the original label. That $5 (plus shipping!) sticker is what irked me in the first place.

Sob... sob... sniff.. Ok.. sob... I can do this.. sob.. OK..sob.. I have a.. sob.. problem. I realize.. sob.. sniff.... I can't control it any more.. Boohoohoo...sob...sniff...

I can't stop reading this thread!...boohooohooo... sob... sniff... Will someone pleeeaasee help meeee... sob... sob....

Can some one take me to a Thread Anonymous meeting?

Inventor, it's no different that not being able to look away from a train wreck!!! You know you shouldn't look, but you're secretly hoping to see another casualty!

With the dramatic increase in demand created by this thread the price is going up. Get it before all the stock is gone.

This "scuba goop" would be excellent for marking drink glasses at parties... IJS...

How does it work on sea stars and sea slugs? I need to brand my herd...

When is he going to start on about coffee? Every diver needs coffee and Starbucks sells it for 5x the cost of McDonalds...

God, I can't believe I read this entire thread. Urph!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom