The Scuba Goop off topic conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:swordfight: _ :popcorn:

I never said you didnt. Quit trying to steal my spotlight.

Yeah you did

You said "At least I...." which infers that you did something different than I did.

You're not the first to mention that. But at least I quoted you exactly, even if not in entirety. :D

No backpeddling dude.

You screwed up, now own it.

Don't be a pussy like the rest of the "Thank you" gang.

I thought you were better than that.

meow :D

Yeah you did

You said "At least I...." which infers that you did something different than I did.

No backpeddling dude.

You screwed up, now own it.

Don't be a pussy like the rest of the "Thank you" gang.

I thought you were better than that.

Leader of Thank-you Gang:
scuba-diving-cat.jpg

Just realized he is MOF

Last edited:
Leader of Thank-you Gang:

The members of the Thank You gang can easily be distinguished by the fact that the number of "Thanks Received" is roughly equal to, or greater than their post counts.

When you flame one, you flame them all.

The trick is to line them up, like dominoes. Then you only have to push one of them over.

Dominos.jpg

But you have no idea how many posts CD has so how can he be distinguished as a member of said gang?

The members of the Thank You gang can easily be distinguished by the fact that the number of "Thanks Received" is roughly equal to, or greater than their post counts.

When you flame one, you flame them all.

The trick is to line them up, like dominoes. Then you only have to push one of them over.

Dominos.jpg

But you have no idea how many posts CD has so how can he be distinguished as a member of said gang?

Well that's not the ONLY way to tell!

Thanking someone for saying "Hello everybody" on the Lionfish eradication thread is an instant qualifier.

Observant you are not

Well that's not the ONLY way to tell!

Thanking someone for saying "Hello everybody" on the Lionfish eradication thread is an instant qualifier.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom