The Scuba Goop off topic conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, that didn't work. (blush). It was a picture of a sniper posted earlier in the thread. Yes, it was suggested that I should be shot.

I am afraid to give a specific location beacuse this guy might get me:

:idk:

I wasn't asking real specific, just section of the state. I have a brother near Orlando.

OK, that didn't work. (blush). It was a picture of a sniper posted earlier in the thread. Yes, it was suggested that I should be shot.

Aww, c'mon . . . peeps 'snipe' at each other, but not seriously!

Cave, I think we can acheve both goals at once. Buy up scuba goop cheap and then sell it at high prices when the worldwide scuba goop supply runs out and people are crying out for scuba goop.

I'll take some in pink!

Well it is his time. At least he hasn't mentioned that on Bonaire, it costs $15 because the crime is so bad.

Really? You went there with this? :no: Why not just ask him if he'd like to see a tank explode, or what he thinks of PADI? :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Oh well, someone will clean up the mess. :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom