The Sands at Grace Bay - Turks and Caicos resort question?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kchelton

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all, As usual I'm working on our next vacation and looking to you all for some advice:) (I love this site!) Anyway, we've pretty much decided on The Sands at Grace Bay in Turks and Caicos and I Was wondering if anyone had stayed there. Specifically, I'm wondering what the rooms/suites are like - how big they are. My husband and I will be taking our son (1-year) and need some extra space inside this time. We're looking at the two-bedroom suites and were trying to figure out if it will afford enough privacy for us and my sister-in-law (our generous sibbling who has agreed to come and babysit so we can dive). Anyway, if anyone has stayed in the two-bedrooms, I'd love some insight on the layout. I e-mailed the the resort and they were not helpful at all. Our thinking is that our son will sleep in our room and the second bedroom will be for my sister-in-law. The other option is a three-bedroom, but I hate to spend the money on the extra room for our son. However, if the two bedroom are cramped, I'd like to know if we're being too cheap:) Thanks in advance for your help!!

Back
Top Bottom