The PPD Do A History Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

march 15
1. caloy
2. myra
3. jon + lots of sd cards
04.gif

4. dea
5. Jag + 1 sd card
6. Imee + 1 sd card
7. Soleil

are babies allowed? and i don't mean Simon...definitely would like to try and make it...would mean 2 nights in Manila though...could be trouble for my credit card if Ulrika comes :D
i don't see why babies wouldn't be allowed... especially if lilja's ok w/ the 1.25 hour crossing from manila to the island... and in march weather should be just peachy and not choppy at all...

and tell ulrika that march was declared closed-malls month...

Jag

tentative if i am still in Luzon by that time.

is it overnight ? if it is can we do a bonfire ghost stories ....... i hope it rains hard that night with lightning and howling of wind.... hmmm that would be a super typhoon on an island. hmmm never mind the rains , lightning and howling of wind, let it be a warm sultry night .

Corregidor is definitely on my list of places I want to see.... maybe next time.... Looking forward to seeing a lot of you guys down in Southern Leyte, Cabilao, and Panglao :) I should be coming in on February 16th. I'll be headed back to Japan on March 6th.

There are many reports from first-hand account witnesses. You might need someone that can read military graphics to better understand the maps.

That sounds like fun, wish I was there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom