The Pasley "HURRY HOME" February '07 Dive Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I made a dive at the Point after they put up the fence. It's very easy to step over without breaking it. I'm glad you got in and had a good dive after the wind and surf of this week. Maybe the vis will improve for the weekend. I have a new strobe that hasn't gotten wet yet. :(

That is good news - the point being diveable still. We hopped the fence two Sat's ago and got in.

'Chica and I got pounded at Vets last night in all of about 2 feet of viz. The shore was boiling, and getting in with the dubs was a challenge. Set after set upside the dome. We caught some grace on the way out and had a walk off exit.

Lots of Squiddly-come-lately's last night. Rolling into the crypt of rotting egg masses, trying to spruce up the place with new eggs. Sheep crabbys all over, lobsters, some nudis, but mostly just surge and churn. Even at 90+ feet, you could see the particulates in the water just rushing by you towards the shore as the tide was rising to a 8:47 HT.

Hope it clears up and settles down this week.

---
Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom