The palm felling guy!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not too bright, is he?

m3830431, I don't think it was staged. This happened in South Africa because the persons in the video are speaking Africaans, my first language. The problem is that something in a vertical position looks shorter than in a horisontal position, and with a video it's difficult to see the distance between the pickup and the palm tree.

To translate the video: The woman was warning them to step aside. The guy with his back to the camera said "Dis n` vieslike boom fo..it". That means "It is a filthy tree, **...it". The best was when the guy stepping out of the pickup after the incident said "Ek het dit nie verwag nie!!". That means " I didn't expect that!!".

It is quite funny now, nobody got injured or killed!!

Maybe something in a vertical position looks longer than something in a horizontal position. In any case, they've got it terrible wrong!

LMAO!

Who couldn't see that coming. What a bunch of idiots. :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom