The "New" Boat has finally been sunk at Clear Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cyprian

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm out at CSSP right now <Saturday the 3rd 4:50Pm) I might look for that boat tonight when we dive

I'm out at CSSP right now <Saturday the 3rd 4:50Pm) I might look for that boat tonight when we dive

Frank,

You can actually see it's white top reflecting from the surface. Anyway, just swim almost due West of the red buoy marking the other boat(s) about 100 yards or so. :)

Have fun! The seat was floating at the top.....fuses were out of the box when we were there....lol. I actually thought they would clean it up a little more before they sunk it, but it is what it is...

We ended up just doing a night dive and watched the Bass follow our dive lights and strafe the bottom for the little fish. There were 3 of us and a couple of hundred fish. I know it seems cruel but sometimes you can catch a glimpse of a tiny fish off hiding in the dark and spot light him/her and the just watch the bigger fish attack. CSSP rules say "No Fishing" and "Stay off the Bottom". Robert could say I was " Feeding the Fish"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom