Scuba Gear Set! Brand New Aqualung Gear!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swimmerchris

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This is a complete set minus the regulator/octo/pressure gauge. All these items are being listed individually as well but I will sell the entire set. Theses items all match making for a beautiful set for any women or
your significant other.
Aqualung Lotus I3 BCD Brand New!!!
For Sale today is a brand new Aqualung Lotus I3 BCD size meduim. This BCD is an amazing BCD with the I3 specific dump valve. Selling because I need the money more than I need the BCD. My loss is your gain.
Designed specifically for women
Integrated Weight System - 30 lb capacity (20 lbs Diver releasable - 10 lbs non-diver releasable trim weights for improved weight distribution and balance)
Single touch control for both inflation and deflation. Lift up to inflate, push down to deflate - Click here for video
The i3 multiple dump features means that when you depress the i3 lever, all of the flat e-valves open at once! No more reaching for the wrong valve. They are also "one-way" which keeps water out
Wrapture Harness System hugs the contours of the female body providing superior comfort and stability and works together with shoulder swivel buckles to prevent ride-up and support the weight pockets
Knife mounting grommets allow you to attach a optional BC knife (shown on BC) - see below to order
Octo-pocket and Octo D-ring
Pocket within a pocket
Valve Retention Strap
4 angled stainless steel D-rings
Custom backpack is thin to keep cylinder close to your center of gravity
SureLock II weight system provides a single pull release
COLORS: Black/Charcoal/Pink
IMG_3700.jpgIMG_3701.jpgIMG_3703.jpgIMG_3705.jpg
Aqualung Aquaflex 3mm Wet Suit Size 8 Brand New
Up for bid today is a brand new 2014 Aqualung AquaFlex 3mm Wet Suit in purple. The item is a size 8 and need to sell quickly. My loss is your gain.\
AquaFlex is a name that has become synonymous with stretch, comfort and warmth. The AquaFlex line of back-zip jumpsuits represents the highest quality wetsuits found anywhere today. Super-stretch neoprene, cut into time-proven patterns, is glued and blind-stitched to form water tight seams. The suits are enhanced with a long list of added features (noted below) and smart graphics to give you the perfect suit you’ve been waiting for.
New for 2014!

• [*=center]New seam lines on the women’s models provide an even better fit and make the suits more flattering
    [*=center]New, upgraded zipper with tighter teeth tolerances to minimize water transfer
    [*=center]The inside material has been upgraded again. The slippery soft material makes donning the suit a breeze.
    [*=center]Improved neck closure eliminates chafing while providing maximum comfort

• [*=center]AquaFlex 4-way high stretch neoprene used throughout. This is the thickness of the base neoprene before the nylon layers get added.
    [*=center]Outer fabric is a tighter weave making it more hook and loop resistant
    [*=center]Inner fabric is soft and easy to don
    [*=center]Non-petroleum based neoprene raw material is more environmentally friendly
    [*=center]Skin-in neck seal provides comfortable stretch and seals out water. Closes with hook and loop.
    [*=center]Heavy duty non-corrosive metal zipper for durability
    [*=center]Glued and blind-stitched seams
    [*=center]Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms
    [*=center]The knee pads are durable and stretchy for comfort
    [*=center]3mm has a std back zipper water shield
    [*=center]IMG_3707.jpgIMG_3708.jpgIMG_3709.jpgIMG_3711.jpg
    [*=center]Aqualung Ava Diving Gloves 3/2MM BRAND NEW!!
    [*=center]
    For Sale today is a pair of Aqualung Ava gloves for women size medium brand new. These gloves have never been used and still have the tags on them. Free Shipping!
    My Loss is your Gain!
    Longer and narrower in the palm & fingers to best fit a woman’s hand
    Super stretch neoprene throughout for comfort
    Triple glued and blind-stitched seams are water tight
    Rubberized pattern on palm and fingers provide excellent grip
    IMG_3699.jpg
    Aqualung Ellie Ergo Diving Boots 5mm
    [*=center] Brand new Aqualung Ellie Ergo Diving Boots 5mm. These boots are amazing for scuba diving. comfortable and easy to fit on.
    Selling them because I need the money more than I need the boots. only used once and are in perfect condition.
    Designed specifically for women
    Super stretch upper is shaped to accomodate a woman’s lower calf
    Zipperless entry elimates water exchange & heat loss common on zip-up styles
    Triple glued & blind-stitched seams are water tight
    Anatomically correct ERGO™ shaped footbed and outsole
    Protective toe, instep and heel cap for added durability
    Custom molded rubber outsole
    IMG_3695.jpgIMG_3696.jpgIMG_3697.jpg
    Aqualung Shot FX Twilight Fins Brand New!
    Up for sale today are brand new Aqualung Shot FX fins. These items were used once to test. They are a womens size regular and are amazing fins. My loss is your gain.
    The Shot FX fins are high-performance fins that incorporate the best concepts of the SlingShot and HotShot fins and improve upon them.

The Power Zone, located in front of the foot pocket, where the power bands used to be, continues to evolve. What were once powerbands, are now integrated "V Boosters", providing even more power with less effort.
    A spring strap offers a soft TPR heel pad along with Aqua Lung's own proprietary buckles.
    The foot pocket is equipped with the "Power Transmission Zone". This anchors the foot preventing unnecessary stretching of the foot pocket on the power stroke resulting in maximum energy transmission.
    The blade contains a high performance elastomer resulting in high efficiency
    An elastic blade insert creates a "spoon effect" that pushes more water with each down stroke adding to efficiency.
    A customized inner sole provides a grip effect. This prevents wasting power from the boot moving laterally inside.
    The foot pocket's design, compounds and sizing are dedicated to women's feet resulting in greater comfort
    The Shot FX has a dedicated blade that is shorter and softer than traditional fins. This makes them easier to kick.
    IMG_3735.jpgIMG_3736.jpgIMG_3737.jpgIMG_3738.jpgIMG_3739.jpg
    AquaLung Linea Scuba Mask

Up for sale today is a brand new Aqualung Linea Mask in Twilight. This is an amazing mask designed specifically for women. My loss is your gain.
    A beautiful single lens mask that includes a Comfort Buckle system to prevent tangled hair and Advanced Fit technology for a superior seal around the female face.

• Using Micromask technology, the Linea’s lens, skirt and frame are molded together all at once, instead of multiple pieces snapped together, allowing the lens to come close to the face and maximize the field of vision
    • A low volume style makes it easier to clear and reduces the buoyancy of the mask

• Advanced Fit Technology (AFT) uses bands of different textures around the edge of the skirt resulting in a superior seal against the face

• The mask skirt goes further back on the face enhancing the comfort and reducing the marks left behind on the face

• The clever Comfort Buckle System (CBS) prevents the diver’s hair from getting tangled in the buckle
    IMG_3740.jpgIMG_3741.jpgIMG_3742.jpg

TOTAL PRICE IS: 1100 plus shipping!
    These items are up for bid on eBay as well so they may sell on there so get up with me quickly if you want them

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom