The New Atomic TFX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wonder if you could mold a more flexible scrotum with a bit more space for printed threads?

Looks like it is coming soon. For the holidays maybe.

Attachments

• IMG_7559.jpeg
    IMG_7559.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 55
Now that the TFX package is in stock at a few retailers, and the TFX second stage seems to be on the way, who here besides @rsingler and @stuartv actually has one or is for certain planning on getting one or the other?

who here besides @rsingler and @stuartv actually has one or is for certain planning on getting one or the other?

I have already placed an order for the TFX second stage but it will be a while before I get it. I'll order a complete set when the second stage is ready to ship.

Now that the TFX package is in stock at a few retailers, and the TFX second stage seems to be on the way, who here besides @rsingler and @stuartv actually has one or is for certain planning on getting one or the other?
I got mine (yoke version) back in early August and posted about finally diving with it a few posts back.

Heading to Coz in 2 weeks. I'll really try to beat it up and see how it performs both as a primary and hanging on my rig as a hot-tuned octo with no cracking effort adjustment knob.

Since you have a lot of hours on the d400 I’d be interested in a seat of the pants comparison of the two in warm water recreation dive environment.
Would it be presumptuous to suggest a d400 primary when the TFX rides shotgun?

Would it be presumptuous to suggest a d400 primary when the TFX rides shotgun?
Happy to do that on a few days!
For just relaxed diving, I'll bet that I'll be hard pressed to notice much difference except for bubble dispersion. In Cozumel current, we'll have to see. More to follow...

Back
Top Bottom