The new addition to my family!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Poseidon

Reaction score
Guys... meet Cujo!! (I wanted to name him Elvis...but Leah(Cuddlefish)hates Elvis) So if I coulden't get the King of rock and roll.. I figured the king of all scary dogs was the next best thing. :lol:

Everybody notice anything about the legs on our coffee table?? The legs used to screw into the table top part... but it's a cheap quality table and all of our legs bent or broke off.... so I said O.K... and welded them on!!

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

You mean wolf as the wild, great-great-great grandfather of any other dogs?

I didn't know these things existed :confused:

Does he have any brothers Poseidon? :D

Poseidon once bubbled...
Guys... meet Cujo!! (I wanted to name him Elvis...but Leah(Cuddlefish)hates Elvis) So if I coulden't get the King of rock and roll.. I figured the king of all scary dogs was the next best thing. :lol:

Hmmm, he may be the king of all scary dogs, but YOU'RE the one with glowing red eyes! :D

victoriawtx, his dad was around 75-80 lb, and I expect him to be about the same size.
I've done some reading on these dogs and they appear to be pretty independent. They aren't like normal dogs that want to make the owner happy. I've already learned from the potty training that I can yell at him all I want and that he doesn't really care, he just sits there and looks at me. :upset: And you can forget about spanking him, cause I wore my hand out before I got a flinch or a yelp. :eek: Once I spanked him on the nose, and that definitely got his attention.. but I don't think it's right to do that.

Thanks for the compliments!!

Back
Top Bottom