The natural progression of SB threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anything worth reading on SB is said the the first 50 post. This is post 60, so why are you reading this?

I doubt seriously one would have to read that far unless one had a comprehension problem.

Give me a Knowone post for keen insight anyday.

Bob
-------------------------------
There is no problem that can't be solved with a liberal application of sex, tequila, money, duct tape, or high explosives, not necessarily in that order.

NO! NOT KNOWONE! PLEASE! ANYBODY BUT KNOWONE! MY SANITY IS HANGING BY A THREAD (pun) AS IT IS!!!!!!!:shocked2:

Last edited:
I don't know, I can think of a couple of threads that didn't even get INTERESTING until about page 4, when the topic took a violent segue and delved into something good.

Reactions: Jax
I doubt seriously one would have to read that far unless one had a comprehension problem.

Give me a Knowone post for keen insight anyday.

Bob
-------------------------------
There is no problem that can't be solved with a liberal application of sex, tequila, money, duct tape, or high explosives, not necessarily in that order.

Knowoneisms should be recorded in book form for future generations to enjoy.

There seems to be a natural progression of Scuba Board threads.

1. First someone posts a question.

2. Then, a few helpful people answer the question.

3. Then a couple of the people get into a disagreement about something.

4. The next 15 pages of posts are those 2 people discussing their disagreement.

The original poster got his or her question answered long ago.

I'm not criticizing, I just think it's kind of cute.
You forgot where some helpful person suggests the post is in the wrong section. That's always a nice one...

You forgot where some helpful person suggests the post is in the wrong section. That's always a nice one...

This doesn't belong here. Helpful belongs in site support. :wink:

I don't know, I can think of a couple of threads that didn't even get INTERESTING until about page 4, when the topic took a violent segue and delved into something good.

I agree, but at that point no one was answering or even reading the OP.

Bob
------------------------------------------------------------
It is necessary for us to learn from others' mistakes. You will not live long enough to make them all yourself.
Hyman G. Rickover

I agree, but at that point no one was answering or even reading the OP.

Bob
------------------------------------------------------------
It is necessary for us to learn from others' mistakes. You will not live long enough to make them all yourself.
Hyman G. Rickover

It is not just about the OP. The evolution of the initial action may lead to a dead end or a pot of gold. But, just like George Washington, the OP will eventually just have to share his birthday with others

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom