The most posts.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ha ha i agree it not quantity but quality... but wow 20000

If the admin(s) not mods wanted to have fun they could give you how ever many posts they want you to have :) One forum I admin I gave myself like 700,000 posts or some stupid amount. The forums themselves only showed having like 100,000 posts :D Had people confuddled on that one, which was part of the fun.

Cave Diver:
As far as active members go, I'd say it's probably a close race between you and Lynne.

Both have made excellent contributions here.

ha ha i agree it not quantity but quality... but wow 20000

No kidding ... some of us should probably post less and dive more ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

It's not about quantity, but signal to noise ratio... Some are clearly better at this than others. I think you'd find the "thanks" may be skewed too. If someone posts a lot of funny things they tend to get a lot of thanks.

ONESPEED and Sam.......Supreme Natterers :D.

How does that skew anything?

Humor is useful.

Best Scubaboard Posters

Yes it is... in a manner of speaking. I guess that's just as fair a use for thanks (and I use for that more than anything else, honestly) button so it makes sense to include that in the "signal" portion of the signal to noise ratio.

Back
Top Bottom