The More the Merrier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Look at me! :D I would have been hovering but I was surprised with a visit from the fin and was unable to control my excitement....that is why the bubbles are coming out of my reg sideways :eyebrow:

Spike The Shark:
What a weekend, more diving for Fin Solo and more Spike Girlz for me, and I got to jail D33ps1x for TOS violations. I want to tell it all but I will let my new friends do it for me.
The middle pix is the Free Flow crew on Big Jim's this past weekend. :crafty: As always we had a great time :dazzler1:. Fin and Spike managaed an awesome 5 dives over 2 days ( S.I. always considered ), but seemed to prefer the company of the Girlz :07: . Met Tom at NTD, and admired his operation,and appreciated his helpfulness when a few of our crew had some equipment problems. As expected Big Jim, Donna & Alex treated us exceptionally well, and we must congratulate Alex on completing his first year @ R.M.C.Hope to see eveyone again soon.More pix to follow.

Thanks again
Terry & the crew.

hey looks like you guys had a great w/e....way to go. Hey Firefly....neat trick.....LOl

starfish365:
hey looks like you guys had a great w/e....way to go. Hey Firefly....neat trick.....LOl

We had a fabulous weekend!

Great weather, Great people, Great food, and best of all Great Diving!!!

There will be more pics to come.....

And I will have a surprise for all who attended courtesy of our charter hijacker...LOL.

DiveMistress2:
And I will have a surprise for all who attended courtesy of our charter hijacker...LOL.

Yeah! Thanks again Tom R. for the last minute drysuit rescue, without it the weekend would not have been the same, and as always Jim, Donna, and Alex provided an EXCELLENT experience!

DiveMistress2:
Save some for us! We had a great time this weekend...after (OCAR2 regained conciousness that is)and are really looking forward to diving with you again...let us know when you have room for 2 more! :wink:

Firefly:
Save some for us! We had a great time this weekend...after (OCAR2 regained conciousness that is)and are really looking forward to diving with you again...let us know when you have room for 2 more! :wink:

Not to worry Firefly, I will be sure to send you pictures....maybe we'll have to start identities for them and post their ransom photo's...LOL

You and OCAR2 are always welcome. That's why I included you in the meeting reminder email - we'd love to have you but we know the drive would kill you.

I agree, I couldnt have asked for a better weekend, weatherwise and company wise. Thanks everyone. See you tonight
Jay

leftwinger27:
I agree, I couldnt have asked for a better weekend, weatherwise and company wise. Thanks everyone. See you tonight
Jay

Will you be joining us for dinner or just the meeting?

I'm sure I'm not the only one looking forward to meeting your better half? What shall we refer to her as on SB....shall she be the rightwinger? or the center? Or is she more on the defense side? LOL.

It was great hanging out with you and Cutestuff this weekend. I really enjoyed meeting the two of you....somehow with your sick sense of humour and sarcasm I think the two of you will fit right in.....almost too well!

Back
Top Bottom