The Mine LaMotte Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phil-
You know that half of the black plastic bags were filled with cans, right?

Tom

Yeah, I dumped out all of the bags and seperated all the trash. The cans in the regular trash bags were all full of water. It was a process that took some time and had all of my neighbors wondering what in the hell I was doing, but I do not think that the recycler would have taken them otherwise. Certainly a lesson learned to make sure that the cans stay in the mesh conservation bags. Pretty much all of them were dry by the next day.

Phil

Steve,

I am not currently a cave guy, but the cave guys could add to that part while I work on the cavern and open for now.

We would return the new map to you as it is expanded.

Also, I think I speak for everyone involved - we would love to have you Kentucky guys up here for some dives and good times. It seems like your group has a lot of MLM experience.

Stories? Recommendations?

Geno

where is lamonte mine? is there anything going on for halloween? nice pics of bonnarie i cant wait to go myself.

I attached a Google Earth placemark. If you do not have google earth, you can get it for free, and it is a fun tool to use.

Nothing going on for Halloween that I know of.

Phil

Attachments

• Mine LaMotte.kmz
    673 bytes · Views: 68
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom