The manifold is in!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris and Wally in doubles! Oustanding!!

What are you guys using for your bp/w ... or do your bcs support doubles? If you start diving doubles, you're sure going to want the stability of that backplate, either aluminum or steel.

I'm still undecided about moving to doubles someday. If I did I'd double my new HP100s. We'll see. Maybe some day. I'll let Chris, Wally, jbd and Tammy be the guinnie pigs for now and I'll just watch! :D

Forgot to mention one thing. I've done ALOT of business with Phil Ellis at Dive Sports. He's a great guy and runs a nice operation. I've purchased all of my regulators from him as well as a good bit of additional gear. I always send my regs back to him for service. I'd highly recommend Dive Sports. That looks like a really nice doubles package. I'm sure you'll both be pleased.

jbd:
LOL!!!! That would make me Fruit of the Loom and thats just plain wrong:D

Well Fruit, or should I call you Mr. Loom?
He said make an offer, 50cuft AL black, needs vis and hydro......

Jim,
I'm going to use my Black Diamond it is ready for doubles. Bp may be in the future.

This is going to be interesting, I'm having to throw out all my skills and start over!

Land Locked:
Jim,
I'm going to use my Black Diamond it is ready for doubles. Bp may be in the future.

This is going to be interesting, I'm having to throw out all my skills and start over!

Oh well, at least they weren't all that good to start with. :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

( .... you KNOW I'm just kidding! I'm sure it will be frustrating, but I'm also certain you'll do MUCH better than you think you will.)

New drysuit and doubles, I'll be floundering around like a new born.....

It should be an exciting challenge!

I know the feeling. Just going from AL 63's & 80's to a borrowed HP 131, really screwed me up:blinking: . Good thing it was in a pool. The bad thing was I was trying to learn new skills (frog kicking, picking up & dropping off stage bottles & such). I was all over the place:11: . Plus on the stage bottle pick up & drop off, my rec BC wasn't very user friendly because the D- ring is located kinda far back, making it hard to lock the stage bottle in. I now have a BP & wings are currently being shipped (OMH 50# in like- new condition (only about 50 dives on it)):14: . Now I just need some tanks, bands & mainfold & I'm all set. Looks like I'll probably get the 77's, but I think I can getthe bands & manifold a bit cheaper. I'm still out shopping.:coffee:

tstormwarning:
This ain't a spectator sport.:D

Just consider me your safety diver in case you get into trouble learning those new doubles. I promise not to laugh too hard. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom