The manifold is in!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133:
I guess I don't count.:(:(
JP when are you getting your doubles??

I did'nt realize you had bought doubles too! :11:

I'll have to wait and see. I've got a couple of trips allready planned and I just ordered a new digital still camera and housing. If my funds do recover, I'd have to double a couple of my 80's.

crpntr133:
Tammy, divesports is running a special on Worthington LP77's. Tanks, bands,and manifold for $679 shipped. LP77's are pretty close to AL80's but you can drop the extra weight for the tank going positive. Chris and I have them ordered. :D

Yeah, Chris told me about them. Right now I'm waiting to see if an offer goes through for some LP85's that are already doubled up, manifolds & all & only about 8yrs old & in still good hydro. I've offered $425 incl. shipping. If that falls through then I'll look at those. I'll know by the end of this week.

If you guys would, tell me what you thonk of yours.

wb416:
Ah yes... Sunday Doubles!! :D

I've grown quite fond of Pue's twin 80's when she was diving my twin 104's, so much so that I just picked up a set for myself!
Chad has 104's doubled and they just seem way too big for me to handle. Chads younger and recovers quicker. I'm old and can't recover for a week or two if I get tired:D

Most of the diving I hope to do isn't more than 150 ft and for fairly short times, with only small deco obligations with the right gas mix. If I need more supply I'll let JP carry some slung bottles for me:eyebrow:

JP is checked out on an AL 30. I'm thinking he may need some refresher training though with:eyebrow: Its his favorite configuration:D I need to get him up to speed with a couple of slung 80's:D

BTW, I charge extra for forgetting :D

I don't remember. I wrote it down somewhere--just can't remeber where:D

Try to remember, I'll need to pm you with the price on the 40.

Have you looked at the band in your underwear, it works for me!

Land Locked:
Try to remember, I'll need to pm you with the price on the 40.

Have you looked at the band in your underwear, it works for me!
LOL!!!! That would make me Fruit of the Loom and thats just plain wrong:D

Back
Top Bottom