The Maldives (from a Wide Angle Junkie)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome pix!!

went to the website, but the picture viewer won't work. All I get is a white screen.

Hmmm I have tried Safari and no problems on my Macbookpro but if it continues please let me know.

As for the Blue Coral, I will look up the specific sites but pretty much any dive site that has large overhangs had these corals growing in it. As you will see it also comes in a rainbow of other colors.

5586507715_38928a6e24_o.jpg

Beautiful work. Well done!

Wow ... just WOW!

I just started planning a trip to the Maldives for next February. Seeing these makes me want to go next week ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Love the first whale shark photo.

Breathtaking pics...
I went to the site... they didn't show here for me in either IE9 or Chrome...

Thanks again. Not sure about the viewing issues, tried Chrome from my PC and seems to work, but keep me updated.

Doubler, this was the last trip for my trusty Nikon D200. The main lens used on this trip was the Tokina 10-17mm about half the time combined with a Kenko 1.4 teleconverter so I could shoot smaller subjects. In fact I own two of these lenses one that will be "permanently" attached to the Kenko. Other lenses used were the Nikon 105mm and the Sigma 17-70mm.

Now my new Aquatica D7000 housing is here a whole new world to discover, video! But I can't see my love of the Tokina diminishing:D

5588998846_3d59728060_o.jpg

5588997348_760c604243_o.jpg

Works fine now... perhaps a glitch on my end...

Incredible shots --
Did you happen to mention the strobe you were using?

Beautiful!! Just here

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom