The Maiden Voyage of the LBD on NYD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

o look at her picking on her dive buddy diving wet
shes got a dry suit and thinks shes queen of the ocean

Yeah....after one short shallow dive....I bet she wont admit her face was still frozen! Time for the ice cap!

If its open and I can dive I will road trip it...as long as its not an ice dive. No overhead crap for me thank you.

BTW....Giddy-up...GREAT ONE FRANK!!! LMAO!!!!:D

johnnyseko:
Yeah....after one short shallow dive....I bet she wont admit her face was still frozen! Time for the ice cap!

If its open and I can dive I will road trip it...as long as its not an ice dive. No overhead crap for me thank you.

BTW....Giddy-up...GREAT ONE FRANK!!! LMAO!!!!:D
Roger That on The overhead stuff. It was still clear this past weekend. Water temp 40s too cold colder coldest. Lets see if we can get one of the Old Bald Divers too guide a dive soon.

Since the quarrys only 5 mins from me and I don't have the time to head out to Jamestown to dive in pea soup, I'de be glad to do a quarry dive on the next openeing. Please keep us informed Frank.

Thanks

johnnyseko:

There will be NO ice cap!:b2: I'll wear an ice cap when you get a drysuit! As for Ray:
:maniac:

Is that an LP Hose wielding smiley?????? LMAO

I'll let you borrow my ice cap when your face freezes...:wink:

My face isn't going to freeze! Even if it does I'm not gonna admit it to you! It was fine Sunday and my new hood covers almost as much as the ice cap anyway. Yes that smiley has an lp hose so behave!

ok i need to stop.......
i think i pulled a muscle in my face laughing....

boo hoo...put an ice pack on it...how convenient; you won't be able to type since one hand will be applying ice to your face...what a shame!

Back
Top Bottom