The Greater Tampa Bay Area take XVII - Chat/Keep in touch thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
July 25 works for me. How about starting a thread? I do know 8/8/08 is out. M&M are getting married :D

I will try my best to get there. I'm going to see if I can get them to schedule our get together for the next weekend so I can be there to cause trouble and get us a bad reputation at another place.:wink:

hey miss d... well as of right now the wedding is on for 8-8-08, if we dont kill each other first, just kidding. all is well trying to finish all that she wants done for it... i finished my dive class, she needs to finish her open water dives, but for know we will have to wait till after the wedding to finish her up... and free up my time to dive....

m&m

hey miss d... well as of right now the wedding is on for 8-8-08, if we dont kill each other first, just kidding. all is well trying to finish all that she wants done for it... i finished my dive class, she needs to finish her open water dives, but for know we will have to wait till after the wedding to finish her up... and free up my time to dive....

m&m

I just chatted with her yesterday. That is one excited lady :)

FWIW, I will be leaving for Invade the Keys tomorrow evening. Actually Lil Sis and I are staying at Frogman_5 place tmrw night so's we can all head out early Friday. Scoobahdood, if you start a thread for the gathering, count me in for sure. I'll sign myself up when I return.

I'm also going to try and set up another dive get together for August for all of us.

Have a great weekend all :jump:

Women should be naked not wings!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom