The Greater Tampa Bay Area take XV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reeldreams:
few small ones but showed her my meg from yesterday

O boy what I could do with that statement :1poke: but I am going to be good :angel:

ok guys I have an interview set up for first thing in morning ... 542 units WOW. Keep your fingers crossed 4 me
Your friend,
Kim P

Divergirl4u:
ok guys I have an interview set up for first thing in morning ... 542 units WOW. Keep your fingers crossed 4 me
Your friend,
Kim P

Good luck Kim, even though I have no idea what your talking about.....:confused:

I'm gonna guess that it's an apartment complex that she is going to run. Allthough I'm not sure we should wish you luck. It depends on which coast it is on:wink: All joking aside. GOOD LUCK. I hope it works out for you.

Divergirl4u:
Your friend,
Kim P

Let us know how it turns out.

Everything went very well today … I had my interview with Jeff and he said I want you to meet the VP Tom, So I spent ½ hour with Tom and when I came out Jeff had arranged for me to go directly another interview with a property manager, so I went straight there and met Thelma. Sooooo I think that is all a good sign it is 3:12 and I am just getting home from my 9am interview. I hope to get a call soon it seems like a great company.
Keep your fingers crossed for me.
See you guys soon
Kim P

hi all,
I'm back online now. I've had a laptop problem on and off and tht bugger died on me last month. So, I've saved up and just got myself a new laptop.
how's everyone doing? Anyone going out diving this weekend?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom