The Greater Tampa Bay Area take XV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

git-r-dun diver:
Well fine then! I didn't want to talk to you anyway. It's not my fault you dropped the ball on the tanks. So don't blame me Miss. Evil Woman. Don't try to put your bad ju ju onto me.:wink: :D

You snuck in and whisked them away, I am sure of it :wink:

Missdirected:
You snuck in and whisked them away, I am sure of it :wink:

I would respond to this but I am mad at you for being mad at me. So I am not talking to you now but if I were I would say something like HA HA HA HA I got some taaaaanks and yoooooou don't.:D :D

git-r-dun diver:
I would respond to this but I am mad at you for being mad at me. So I am not talking to you now but if I were I would say something like HA HA HA HA I got some taaaaanks and yoooooou don't.:D :D

:rofl3: :mooner:

i am thinking of going this weekend to LBTS area .... will it be mini season? fri sat & sun ?

Sheesh! How many times we gotta tell ya?:shakehead

Straight from the FWC website....

The spiny lobster sport season will fall on July 25th and 26th for 2007. The bag limits are 6 per person per day for Monroe County and Biscayne National Park, and 12 per person per day for the rest of Florida. The possession limit on the water is equal to the daily bag limit, and off the water is equal to the daily bag limit on the first day, and double the daily bag limit on the second day. Possession limits are enforced on and off the water. Spiny lobster has a minimum size limit that must be larger than 3" carapace, measured in the water. A reminder that possession and use of a measuring device is required at all times, and night diving is prohibited in Monroe County (only during the sport season). A recreational saltwater license and a crawfish permit are needed for harvest. Regular spiny lobster season is August 6 through March 31. The bag limit is 6 per person per day. Harvest of lobster is prohibited in John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park during the sport season. Harvest is also prohibited during both the 2-day sport season and regular season in Everglades National Park, Dry Tortugas National Park, and no take areas in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary.

http://myfwc.com/marine/lobster.htm

Happy Hunting!:D

We need to go stand on the beach with some drawn butter and wait for the divers to come in :wink:

I'll bring the grill!:D

Ean diver, what ever happened with the Mexican Pride trip?

It's still on just for when I'm not sure. I'm waiting for Dave and Louis to finish their cave course and a couple of other things.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom