The Greater Tampa Bay Area take XV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave...sounds cool. Haven't done the tanks before. I wonder what Mark is up to that weekend.

Maybe I'll pick up a lens for my nikon before then. Wouldn't mind finally getting that puppy in the water.

Scoggins? I'm pretty much still a newb to Brandon. I moved over from Pinellas County about a year and a half ago. Nice town, I like it.

Gee I lived in St Pete area when there was no Howard Franklin bridge and Ulmerton Road was two lane with only one flashing light all the way to Indian Rocks Beach. Oldsmar was a drag strip. Highway 19 was four lane from Clearwater to St. Pete and 70 mph speed limit with nothing in between, it was country.

As a kid I remember riding the ferry from St. Pete to Bradenton before the first Skyway bridge, now that is old......

Dave...sounds cool. Haven't done the tanks before. I wonder what Mark is up to that weekend.

Maybe I'll pick up a lens for my nikon before then. Wouldn't mind finally getting that puppy in the water.

Scoggins? I'm pretty much still a newb to Brandon. I moved over from Pinellas County about a year and a half ago. Nice town, I like it.

We'll have to dive that saturday, I have a DM class that Sunday.

I guess we can choose 2 places from the M60 Tanks, Veterans reef, or tug orange. I'm leaning towards M60 tanks, and Vets, mostly because there close together. Lets hope the weather holds out.

So far it would be you me and Kathy.

I LOVE SPEARFISHING!!

Just returned from the Dry Tortugas/spearfishing trip! 22lb black grouper (first shot ever w/ a spear) and a 20 lb yellowfin grouper :yeahbaby:

I LOVE SPEARFISHING!!

Just returned from the Dry Tortugas/spearfishing trip! 22lb black grouper (first shot ever w/ a spear) and a 20 lb yellowfin grouper :yeahbaby:
I did some speafishing too but nothing that big just some mangrove snapers

I LOVE SPEARFISHING!!

Nice shooting there. I look fwd to the full report w/ pics Tracy :)

MissD:

Oh no.... You. Armed? :)

Henry:

Scoggins was a mens cloths store on 60 (Brandon Blvd). It's some kind of xray or dr. joint now. Welcome to our little nook. One thing you must miss: all those little family owned restaurants that are over there...

Dave:

I agree - you're old. :)

I am going to try the spearfishing soon. Just got back from the Keys and now have my AOW and Nitrox! Did a night dive Saturday night on Spanish lake reef. Very cool. Saw a sea turtle, nurse sharks, etc..

I'm stoked!

MissD:

Oh no.... You. Armed? :)

:chair:

Dave, I agree, you are old :wink::D

Narcosis: :kicknut: that is just for good measure.

Reel; we nabbed some hogfish and lobster as well :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom