The great dive computer poll 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I too am looking for a puter to buy, trying to compair the sunnto gekko and an apex puter...anyone know which is better?

Cochran Commander, fully loaded. $100. Now I just need to get the PC interface.

From what I've read and heard, I would not buy a Cochran air integrated unit. If I wanted AI, it would have to be a Suunto Cobra.

ScubaMan62:
Dacor Omni (not the omni pro...just the hockey puck sized omni) in a reef saver console....it seems there are very few still working and not sure mine will survive much longer....looking at the Dacor Darwin Air...despite the name it seems like a good piece of technology....I like the look of some of the Suunto's...maybe get one of the basic one's...the Mosquito or Gekko as a back up if the dacor omni is pooched... :monkeydan

I'm using the omni pro as my backup, i've had it for eight years now. I cut the reefsaver console off, tied a boltsnap on, and now it's half the size.

Babar

doesn't anyone use the tusa dc hunter? It's pretty small, 2 mixes, deco, downloadable. anyone? anyone? Bueller?

babar

Aeris 300 GT console w/ analog depth guage. Scared of those new fangled hoseless jobs. Suunto Mosquito on order as backup and PC interface.

uwatec air z and suunto stinger. love em both

Back
Top Bottom