The great dive computer poll 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dacor Omni (not the omni pro...just the hockey puck sized omni) in a reef saver console....it seems there are very few still working and not sure mine will survive much longer....looking at the Dacor Darwin Air...despite the name it seems like a good piece of technology....I like the look of some of the Suunto's...maybe get one of the basic one's...the Mosquito or Gekko as a back up if the dacor omni is pooched... :monkeydan

Genesis Resouce on the console, Oceanic xtc-100 wrist till it crapped 1st dive of the season. I've just ordered a Citizen Cyber Aqualand NX Pro to replace it on my wrist. I'll let you know how it works out.

Smart Pro Wrist -
Likes -
Large display, temp reading, wrist mount, large data collection time, download temp and dpth profile (currently thru a PDA, can't get desktop the Ir dongle I have to work), programmable micro bubble safety margins
Dislikes -
Ascent alarm very sensitive, backlight seems to only allow for 12 sec max on (the price of a lifetime battery is they have it protected from being on too long?)
Growth paths (don't need now, but hoping to) -
Nitrox, gauge mode

And, the audience says....????

I just wish their software would be enhanced a bit more.....

good ol' Uwatec Aladin Pro
(I use Uwatec Aladin Pro Nitrox)

ciao
robcap
a.k.a. Señor Granzo
a.k.a. Sku-ba-man

Back
Top Bottom