The great dive computer poll 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aeris Atmos 2, in the console with the SPG, Compass, QD, and Skip Jack Knife. I love it. It is all I need, I'm not some super diver. Easy to read and understand.

Suunto Favor S with a Suunto Favor as a backup.....simple to use, easy to see.

UWATec Smart Com. Does more than I can figure out. I especially love the built in DVD player and XM radio.

a suunto cobra w/ compass and qd, about 60 dives so far. i love it, its easy to use, and although a little conservitive id rather have a dive shortened by a few min, then end up with a looong chamber dive.

I have a Matrix Master on my console (cheap...basic..but easy to read...my first computer!) - it doesn't do Nitrox though, so I more recently got a Suunto Stinger (wrist mounted) when I started with Nitrox.
...when I have the $ I'll upgrade the Matrix Master to a Suunto Cobra so I can dive with 2 nitrox compatible computers.

Oceanic Data Plus in a wrist boot...but looking to jump to Suunto Vyper.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom