The Foos are home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

foo2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all! I'm just going to speak about my experience and let Foo & Foo3 put in their own $0.02. I made it back home EARLY Tuesday morning (1 AM) Anyway for those of you that didn't know... I went on a Carnival cruise with the WHOLE Foo family on Thursday. My grandparents were celebrating their 50'th anniversary and instead of a one night party...we chose a 5 day one. :) The festivities actually started out on Wed night at my aunts house in New Orleans. Let's just say there was plenty of glass in the trash the next morning and some interesting photos of me on a swing, champagne in my hand, and a child sized bicycle helmet on my head. ;-) I don't think I could explain that scenario if I tried. We left the next day on the Carnival Fantasy. *Side Note* This was my 3rd Carnival cruise and the Fantasy was the best ship we have been on so far. The crew was fantastic and the food was oh so tasty! I had a wonderful plate of mahi mahi that melted in my mouth! Friday was a "fun day at sea". Saturday was my favorite day...we arrived in Cozumel. We went diving with Blue XT Sea, Christy is the owner. She is a Texan who relocated to Cozumel and started a dive op. You can find her on the Carribean forums on Scuba Board. Our DM's name was Arturo who is a marine biologist and has gotten to dive all over the world. He was awesome. Our boat captin's name was Mago and he was so cool! He does great magic tricks! When we were on our surface interval we enjoyed sandwiches and fruit that they provided for us and were entertained by Mago. It was a real nice touch! Our first dive was at Palancar Gardens. That was amazing! It was absolutely beautiful, and I got to see a sea turtle! The current was VERY mild and was a fabulous first blue water dive. Our second dive was at Tormentos. This time we had a moderate current and I was fighting my mask the WHOLE TIME! There wasn't quite as much to see there and I'm kind of glad since I didn't get to see anything anyway due to clearing my mask the whole dive. ugh! Although, we saw a huge snapper! I don't think I have ever seen a fish that big that wasn't on T.V.! After we were done diving we wen't and hung out at a little Mexican bar downtown and enjoyed $1 beers and had a plate of fajitas. We found our way back to the ship and had a great evening. Sunday was another "fun day at sea". That day I won $100 at bingo! That night... I consumed a whole bottle of chamagne that we received from our travel agent...myself. For those of you who don't know me...I'm 5'3 120lbs...and I don't drink often. I was having a great time in a bar where they had a live band, and then mysteriously woke up the next morning in my room. From what I have been told, I got pretty trashed and my husband had to pretty much carry me to our room.
smiley9.gif
Anyway, I'm sure that videos & pictures that my sister and aunts took will haunt me the rest of my life. The next day we made our way back home and picked up our boys yesterday. All in all it was a great trip we all had a wonderful time and I had a wonderful time diving for the first time in blue water!

Foo2

Who needs pictures for blackmail, when you tell on your own self so beautifully? :)

OK, who's Foo, Foo2 and Foo3 ... :confused:

Foo, the original Foo, is my mother. Foo2 is me. & Foo3 is my lil' sis'.

Oh, I can't believe I foo-got to mention FooMan, my dad, & FooMan2, my husband.

....sounds like fun and cheer was had by all the Foo's!!! :D :wink:

Foo:
Who needs pictures for blackmail, when you tell on your own self so beautifully? :)

You taught her well -- the best way to avoid blackmail is present the evidence yourself.

foo2:
Hi all! I'm just going to speak about my experience and let Foo & Foo3 put in their own $0.02.

Foo2

Thats good..... We get off cheap that way. :D
They can put in they're 2 cents worth and we'll only have to give a penny for your thoughts.
:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom