The First Monthly Mo2vation Boat Dive

Choose the Dates you prefer for the October Mo2vation Boat Dive

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it would change anything, but I might want to change my vote. :hm: :
Since Oct. 1 is opening day, what effect will that have on the diving experience, assuming one doesn't really like the sight of dead and dying lobsters? :headshake

Taxgeek:
Not that it would change anything, but I might want to change my vote. :hm: :
Since Oct. 1 is opening day, what effect will that have on the diving experience, assuming one doesn't really like the sight of dead and dying lobsters? :headshake
Keep in mind that there probably won't be much lobster hunting during the day!

Of course, if we have enough people interested, I'm sure that we can get it to go out at night.

If you want to change your vote, let me know and I can change the numbers. Your name will continue to show up under the other category, but the numbers will be right.

Christian

It looks like Oct. 29th is creeping ahead, but there is still a week left to get the votes in.

There going to start laying odds in Vegas soon! :D

Christian

headhunter:
Keep in mind that there probably won't be much lobster hunting during the day!

Christian

I have caught ALL my big bugs during day dives! If it is bug season, it is ON!

We're coming into the last few days of the poll and although it looks like Oct. 29th is going to win, it looks like it's still close to evenly split between that and Oct. 1st.

I image that some of those that voted would be able to make both dates. For instance, I would be able to make it for both although I voted for the 29th as my first preference.

Since we are trying to put together a ScubaBoard boat dive once a month, this would give us 3 dives with each dive almost exactly 1 month apart as follows:

Sept. 3rd
Oct. 1st
Oct. 29th (might count as a Nov. dive since the end of the month is Thanksgiving)

We could then begin discussing the schedule and locations for 2006 in a new thread.

What do you think?

Christian

The poll closes tomorrow night, so make sure you vote if you have a preference in October.

Christian

I PMed the people that voted and while I have not heard back from all of them yet, a good number of them are interested in going on both Oct. 1st and Oct. 29th.

So, I've spoken with Ray and let him know that we will be signing up for both dates in October.

I'm going to close this thread and allow any more discussions about diving on these dates to continue in their own threads depending on the date to keep things organized.

Because we're dealing with boat dives and advanced reservations are necessary, I have put up theads for all three dates already. The only thread that will actually be "sticky" at the top of the Trips and Local Marketplace forum will be the one that is coming up. Once that date goes by that thread will be unstuck and the next one will replace it. This will keep down on the clutter at the top of that forum.

Here are links to the threads for each date:

September 3rd

October 1st

October 29th

I look forward to seeing you all on the boat!

Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom