The dizzy Rubicon Wall, Lake Tahoe CA USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey myka, i cant go to the one on the 7th but the 14th is a go for sure! Any one else wanna dive the wall?

Yes! I dive wet and nitrox so 45-70 minutes and 60-80 feet max is typical for me. Where and when do we meet up? I've not dived the lake.

Just wanted to add, great pics!

Kevin, there is dives on the 28th and 29th and I think I will be at both. One through sierradive and the other strictlyscuba (I think all the dive shops are in on the 29th one)

Not the 14th? I'll look at my schedule for the other dates.

Hi guys,
Here are some pictures from my last dive, last Saturday (07 August), in Tahoe Rubicon Wall.
The visibility was still good but less amazing than in July. Some "airborne particles". The surface was warmer.
A lot of boat, a lot of noise underwater... I think that I will wait the end of summer to dive again at this beautifull place.
The profil of the dive :

Do someone know if there is something like a underground river, I felt a stream (current), close to calloway beach, when I came back from the rubicon wall...?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom