The chat is up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Webad:
yeah me too I get kicked out without even saying anything. Whazzup wit dat?
Don't worry....."Webad" doesn't sound anything like "KIM"......FWIW right now it's kicking me too! :D

The chat room has concluded that if it won't let anyone in, it will have a very relaxed life... :D

Last time I looked it had some poor string across the top stating that the page was having an error on line 83.

Go recompile to the program on a win based machine or linux box.. use a colon at the end of the line instead of a semicolon as a mac would like :wink:

It's all the kiddie script hackers looking to exploit php, and when the php developers antiquate certain functions, you have to go back and rewrite your scripts. These children should be summarily hanged.

If someone fixes the chatroom, I promise to be a good boy! And I won't smart off to Jenny. well, maybe not as much.

I will keep an eye on him he may listen to me! Not sure why, no one else does, but he might so he can work off the demerits

Unfortunately, the chatroom is not high on my to-do list. I tried to fix it TWICE and it does not seem to want to cooperate.

we understand

Hockeynut:
If someone fixes the chatroom, I promise to be a good boy! And I won't smart off to Jenny. well, maybe not as much.
:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom