The chat is up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dennis, I have to uninstall and re-install it. They re-did the PHP package this morning which rendered it useless. :(

NetDoc:
Ah the improprieties of a propogating DNS. :D

I though perhaps you had a secret banish button to put people in time out with Hockeynut.

Does that mean I need to find a life elsewhere (outside of the chatroom), or it is just on hold until you have a bit more bandwith?

TheRedHead:
I was in the "real" chatroom last night. Apparently, hockeynut was trapped in the "twilight zone" chatroom. He was posting messages on scubaboard and I was relaying them back to the chatroom. So I'm reading along last night, I attempt to post something and am asked to log on again and suddenly I'm trapped in the "twilight zone" chatroom with hockeynut and Alcina. We all tried to get back to reality but failed. I deleted a bunch of cookies and then found myself in a totally new chatroom - alone. Did anyone find themselves in the "other" chatroom or did anyone get back to the "real" one?
When I try to get into the chatroom it won't let me in but I am on the list that says I am there. I don't like the chat room. It doesn't like me either. HA HA HA HA

NETDOC!~~~ SB needs urgent medical care! Resucitation! Vitamins! Steroids! Little blue pills! Anything!!!!!!!!!

ha ha ah ahah

paolov:
some chat room.... i get kicked and banned for chatting with Jai....

04:50:19 User KlM has successfully been kicked away.
04:50:33 KlM enters this room
04:50:38 [KlM] kick?
04:50:41 [KlM] why kick?
04:51:03 User KlM has successfully been kicked away.
04:52:06 Jai exits from this room
04:55:06 KlM enters this room
04:55:29 User KlM has successfully been kicked away.
04:55:48 Jasonooi enters this room
04:56:12 KlM enters this room
04:56:13 >[KlM] Welcome to our chat. Please obey the net etiquette while chatting: try to be pleasant and polite.

not polite at all ........

yeah me too I get kicked out without even saying anything. Whazzup wit dat?

Back
Top Bottom