"The Bermuda Triangle: Into Cursed Waters"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That popped up on my Instagram feed. Amazing to find something like that!

I'm thinking if there was an actual discovery of note, it would have made the national news
Mike Barnette gave a brief interview on NBC’s national news broadcast last night. He and Jimmy Gadomsky are both in a large photograph in an article about the Challenger discovery in today’s NY Times.

thanks for the heads-up, sure will be watching

So guys, what's your opinion about the show ?

So guys, what's your opinion about the show ?

I've watched the first three episodes so far and I've been enjoying it quite a bit.

It's edited in the typical over-the-top style you'd expect, but it's a fun watch with my non-diving family. Some of the dives are pretty intense (400ft) and I wish they'd spend more time discussing how they were done. I suspect there are some safety divers, extra bailout bottles, etc that are not shown on camera.

The narration drives me a bit bonkers, it seems every deep dive has a fixed 15 minute max bottom time, irrespective of depth, after which "narcosis will set in" according to the narrator.

But I'll keep watching! :)

Feeling the same here.

Back
Top Bottom