TONIGHT: "History's Greatest Mysteries: Expedition Bermuda Triangle"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aue-mike

Contributor
Reaction score
Please tune in to the History Channel tonight (September 7) at 8:00 PM EST for the premiere of "History's Greatest Mysteries: Expedition Bermuda Triangle" to see some good diving and fascinating dive sites!

History Channel has an incredible amount of time for commercials, ruined it for me. I lost track of the content, even that was variable.

Record it. FF is your friend here.

History Channel has an incredible amount of time for commercials, ruined it for me. I lost track of the content, even that was variable.

Commercials? I DVR everything. Sports are all I watch live.

No sense watching... If they would have found anything significant we would have heard long before the airing. History channel has played the drama card way to often

Reactions: OTF
No sense watching... If they would have found anything significant we would have heard long before the airing. History channel has played the drama card way to often

Cynical much? :wink:

I find the shows involving exploration fascination. I love the history, the tech, the search … even if the search is ultimately unsuccessful rarely do they not learn things and move knowledge forward.

This is the same RV Petrel team that discovered the USS Indianapolis, USS Lexington, USS Wasp and USS Hornet. Impressive credentials. If anything I’m interested in watching the process of their search for Flight 19.

Jimmy Gadomski on the discovery of the Sandra was pretty cool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom