The beauty of buying an SRP filter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks fbk. Sent Wetrez an email requesting for delivery date but they did not reply but the filters are higher priced than buying direct from SRP

They are but not when you count shipping (free express within Aust, I bought something else too). They called me 5min after I placed to order to confirm so very happy with their service.

Cost of accessories? Wait till you start thinking about buying lights! :shocked2:

Thanks all for your comments, I will have a look at Oz.
I have to apologize to SRP, as there is a possibility to use other shipment. I received that from them:
"we do offer alternative shipping methods. The shipping method doesn't get chosen until after you've signed into PayPal to pay. Right before checkout there will be a drop down menu to select other shipping methods"
I missed it when I filled the order.

They are but not when you count shipping (free express within Aust, I bought something else too). They called me 5min after I placed to order to confirm so very happy with their service.

Cost of accessories? Wait till you start thinking about buying lights! :shocked2:

Agree.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom