selling a few items, cleaning out the garage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whodunit68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My timing is a bit odd to post this as I will be out of the country from April 22, 2015 - May 2, 2015 but these items take time to sell or go right away.I've listed my cash asking prices for the items below. I'll take paypal, please just figure +~3%. I'll gladly ship and will do my best to provide shipping estimates from zip code 32643 (you're welcome to estimate the shipping on the popular web sites.) Pickup or meeting is always welcome.
I quickly respond to questions where possible (can't necessarily respond quickly while on a 12 hour flight unless they have internet and I'm on.)

2 Faber Brushed Aluminum 6s -
$95 w/o valve, $100 w/ new LX6 Blue Steel valve
2 NEW in box Blue Steel LX6 Valves
- $40 each
2 NIB convertible Valves, 1 LH, 1 RH
- $49 each
10 HOG 100’ spools with SS double ender,
new in package - $16 each
2 Faber 4L tanks in hydro in VIP brand new filled with O2, Mix with new stickers (Dil, O2, VIP) 8/14
- $175 each (trimix included in one, O2 in other)
1 XS Scuba Glue-on thigh pocket
- $18
3 HOG D1 1st stages, 1 is unsealed, 2 are cold/environmentally sealed -
U/S $70 each, Sealed $75 each. These regs should be serviced.
4 HOG Classic 2nd stages with soft covers,
These regs should be serviced - $54 each. Take $2 off if you don't want the soft cover.
7 ExtendAir cartridges, purchased new in package, purchased a couple months ago - $35 each
1 DiveRite standard config reel -
new in package, $53
2 Blue Steel valves (10108)
1 LH, 1 RH NIB - $53 each
1 Analytical Industries Trumix 4001 trimix analyzer,
new in package (one in photo is for display only) - retail on this is $799 *without* the BC adaptor. I'm asking $720 with the $35 adatpro.
1 Dive Rite O2ptima with 4 freshwater dives
in very clean, new-ish condition, US-style SPGs, new style DSV, Shearwater Petrel Electronics, with bottles - This has a grand total of 4 "very light" freshwater dives on it. Here's your chance to save $1000-$1500 - $7250.
1 pair Edge wetsuit booties size 10,
new in package - $16
1 pair Turtle fins - brand new (yes, unused) set of Turtle fins.
There probably isn't much to say here - these things have a reputation. $69.
1 pair ScubaPro Twin Jet Max Size L
- Includes both springs straps (installed) and standard rubber straps. Fins are $189 new, straps are $42 - $70 for fins and straps.
4 Regulator Savy by Pete Wolfinger (new, unread)
- a fantastic regulator repair book - $30The pictures are iPhone on bright sunny day pictures. Before or after my trip, I'd be happy to take again/more as needed. The current ones may be seen on my Google drive on https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9fr0m4HJZJcb20zbGpSUWM5Y0k&usp=sharing
Thanks for looking.

Steve
whodunit68 gmail for questions

---------- Post added April 19th, 2015 at 06:41 PM ----------

1 Regulator Savy book and all the HOG first and second stages are sold - thanks!

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

all of the HOG 1st and 2nd stages, 2 regulator Savy books, and 5 HOG spools have been sold.

---------- Post added May 3rd, 2015 at 09:57 PM ----------

The 2 rebreather bottles have been sold.

Adding REvo III Mini Titanium
RMS
Dual Dreams
Shearwater Hybrid Controller (Hardwired)
4 Cells but should be replaced
New Harness
Cooper Hoses
Unit was service last August by Ocean Edge Outfitters and has less than 20 hours on it.
Service included: Regulators , Hoses , Upgrades , DSV , OPV, DSV,
Also have one set of 2L bottles.
I purchased this about 6 months ago. It needs to go somewhere where this great unit will be used.
Photos on request.
asking $7400. (includes either 3 new cells that I'll provide or $150 credit towards new cells.)
-------------------
Adding Hollis 16W/1000 Lumens LED Canister Light with SEVEN hour battery. This light is made by Light Monkey. $550.
-------------------
Keep watching....and Underwater Light Dude canister light is coming (I already have 3 canister lights and one more on the way.)

Thank you for the inquiries so far. There's been some activity on the rEvo but hasn't moved yet so to get it moving, I'll drop $200 and still include the 3 new sensors.
Same for the O2ptima but I'm dropping $100 off the price - this is practically a new unit!

Back
Top Bottom