The BBQ Pit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To cut and fish line when I first started diving I used to carry a Pair of Dykes until somebody told me that wasn't PC anymore so now I just carry Side Cutting Plyers. :D

Laughing at myself….
The insanity of it all…

At first I thought it insane that I had to take a knife diving.
Then it was basic hand tools- shovels for digging, wrenches, screw divers, and hammers.
Then lift bags to move statues and recover things…
Most recently it was a scuba tank with a stepped down air regulator and quick disconnects driving a pneumatic air hammer. (My own design)

I just want to go diving….

Timeliner- I carry sometimes my Gerber Multi Tool- it has side cutting pylers- :D

Andrew

I have a few photos from four of the dives we did at Lake Murray over the last month. There are a few of TexDiveGuy by one of the boats and with one of the delightful Lake Murray Meditation Trees and theres a couple of Richerso, a couple of the motorcycle near Marietta Landing and one of that crazy roped up shore entry we all did at the infamous Tower. Most of the dives were just too dark for pictures.
I think I have one of FrogLady that I might post soon too

Hey Frank those are ok,,,thanks for sharing---'memories'!!

Thanks, now I have visual for my scuba tale.

Timeliner ---
Thanks for the photos! ! ! Froglady, we still want to hear your story. Tell us about the monofilament. (I want to know what to do when I get tangled up). I still like that whole rappelling entry thing that we had to do. I am ready to go try that again! I've done some reading on my rappelling knots. I think that's a new specialty! Let's go!

Back
Top Bottom