The Bare Bones of Spearfishing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got it today - superfast shipping for here. Also got The Mill Pond Expierience along with it. Many thanks. No diving tonight, but now I have something to do anyway.

Had to order can't wait to get answer on what kind of speargun I should get. Although think Santa is bringing me a rhino with kill kit :) hope I gamed the system right.

Becky and Dave,

Awesome DVD. Came in handy this past week with all the snow here in ATH GA.

Anthony
SPEARGEAR, LLC

Becky and Dave,

Awesome DVD. Came in handy this past week with all the snow here in ATH GA.

Anthony
SPEARGEAR, LLC

Thanks Anthony, appreciate that! We still hope to shoot another one sometime this summer if everything works out. Hope that snow is way gone and your already out diving!

Bec

Hi Becky, I was in Florida this past winter and picked up the video from "Bird's Underwater" in Crystal River. Loved the video, learned alot, but was most impressed with the footage Bill showed me from your Belize trip. Those unexplored sea mounts were beautiful!!

Just ordered your DVD. We are just starting to workout the details of our summer vacation in the Florida Keys. Lots of diving and we want to start spearfishing. Lots of questions that I am sure will be answered in your video. Thanks.

I just ordered a copy. I'm new to diving, and I'm planning a spearfishing trip in 2 months. I'm looking forward to seeing the video.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom