The Bare Bones of Spearfishing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm, don't see much Amber Jack or Hogfish here in the Puget Sound, but I can't wait to see this video. I have a JBL Woody Sawed Off Magnum in the gun safe and can't wait to get it into action. One month to Lingcod season!

I just ordered a copy. I'm new to diving, and I'm planning a spearfishing trip in 2 months. I'm looking forward to seeing the video.

Got it, watched it, enjoyed it, gonna watch it again and then share it with my brother.
I'll be making my first spearfishing trip soon, and you've helped me get a headstart on avoiding dozens of mistakes.

Thanks

Got it, watched it, enjoyed it, gonna watch it again and then share it with my brother.
I'll be making my first spearfishing trip soon, and you've helped me get a headstart on avoiding dozens of mistakes.

Thanks

Glad you enjoyed the DVD and we hope it serves as an informative guide to spearfishing as well! We really appreciate the feedback!

I've sent the video to my Brother in Pensacola who has been spearfishing for a while.
He was very impressed with the video, and is refining his techniques because of what he learned.
I expect he'll be sharing the info with his divebuddies too.
Now I'm on a quest to eventually get the video back...

Glad you enjoyed the DVD and thank you for the great comments! I hope you and your brother are having a good summer of spearfishing!
We are offering FREE SHIPPING right now on anything on our site Liquid Productions, LLC Shopping Cart use coupon code : LPFreeShip
Happy Hunting!

Well, I've made my first dives with spear in hand. I am very new at this, and the video definitely help me to be much less green.
I am very impressed though, and how much my brother, who is a more experienced diver and spearfisher, enjoyed the video, and he says it taught him huge advantages in techniques.
He loaned my video to some of his buddies and I'm not sure I'll be able to get it back... Anyway... Thanks for the great video.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom