The ban hammer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is the only part of my post that you choose to respond to?
Yes. It was the only reasonable part of your post. The rest is strewn with half truths and twists to the point that it makes any cogent response futile. You're mad for being excluded from our play ground. We get that. Running around throwing cyber tantrums over that doesn't show us that you're ready to have that ban lifted.

FWIW, I'm not really responding to you. I'm posting for the benefit of others so that they can understand. You've had the facts all along and still can't figure them out.

So this is the only part of my post that you choose to respond to? What about your taunting? What about your statement of racy and raunchy being ok but bigotry isn't? It's all in the interpretation Pete. As this is your board, it gets to be your interpretation. I have no problem with that.

I agree it's a shame that all of those posts were deleted. IIRC a whole thread was blown up regardless if the content was harmless or not. So I don't think anyone one was "chasing me around". You guys just deleted the whole thing. You can choose to blame me for all of that if you wish. Is it wrong that the majority of my posts were in places other than scuba related threads? That's what you seem to be implying.
As far as my being nice in person, how would you know? We've never met. Thank you for the kind words though. I don't go around creating drama IRL and I don't create unnecessary drama here. Do I sometimes post things I shouldn't? Sure. I don't do it for the sake of drama though. The intent is humor or trying to make a point. My original post was to clarify a misconception. It has evolved into something else.

Yes. It was the only reasonable part of your post. The rest is strewn with half truths and twists to the point that it makes any cogent response futile. You're mad for being excluded from our play ground. We get that. Running around throwing cyber tantrums over that doesn't show us that you're ready to have that ban lifted.

FWIW, I'm not really responding to you. I'm posting for the benefit of others so that they can understand. You've had the facts all along and still can't figure them out.

This is what I get trying for trying to reason with you. I don't care if you lift the ban or not. I never asked you to! Reread my original post. It was to clarify a point. Explain to me what in my above post is unreasonable or a half truth. Show me any of my posts in this thread that could be considered a cyber tantrum. Do you not consider this a taunt?

At least on this we agree. To help you through this troubling time, I have chosen an appropriate image to help you feel missed;

Oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif
You know what? Don't bother to reply. It's just not worth wasting my time anymore.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Thread temporarily closed pending review

---------- Post added November 14th, 2013 at 07:14 PM ----------

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This thread has been moved to the feedback forum.

All parties have made their point and the thread will remain closed.

Appeals of forum bans are to be made to appeals@scubaboard.com. These bans were deemed necessary and no further attempts to start additional threads to appeal these bans on the public forums will be tolerated.

End of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom