The August 21, 2012 Scubaboard Get Together and Dandy Don Birthday Spectactular

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I heard a rumor that Don will be checking to make sure the bar has carbon monoxide detectors..... :) If I were in Cozumel I would be there for sure, but sadly I'm not. Happy B-day, Don.

Have a fun time and Happy BDay DD...DON'T TOUCH ANY OF THE WILDLIFE !!!! :rofl3:

Happy birthday DD! :) I hate to admit it, but CV has outdone himself... I SO wish I could be there, even in AUGUST! LOL

So regret that I am not going to be there...would LOVE to be in Cozumel...uh...I mean meet you.

Happy Birthday DD!

The August 21, 2012 ScubaBoard Get Together and Dandy Don Birthday Spectacular

Or as on the t-shirts:
TA2012SBGTDDBSaEM

Meet the Man, the Myth, the Legend, the old guy , August 21st at El Moro,

Guest list so far:

Dandy Don (the birthday boy!)
CVChief. Susanita and the fam (15 total)
RedCross Deb
JenLovestoDive

Merchant
Prosdog and the Little Dog

Gasgirl and her Faithful Sidekick (Tonto?)
Coral-Reefer
Christi (She's a maybe, but when push comes to shove, is she REALLY going to miss the
TA2012SBGTDDBSaEM)

Now what about Karibelle? You know I flew down special for one day to discuss their attendance at the TA2012SBGTDDBSaEM. Karibelle and Christi were nice enough to meet me at the plane:

331332238.jpg

If I can swing it, I'd love to come say hello and happy birthday! That makes me a maybe also, and working on it.

If you are late, come anyway. If you are early, don't drink all the tequila! If possible, let us know you planning on coming for the headcount. There isn't even a cover charge for this high profile event!! We aren't sure if the City will come through on the fireworks. As a special gift, DD will be giving out FREE opinions, ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

Chief... what's the problem I never have a problem with the City putting on the fireworks display for Steve's birthday. I guess the September people just rank higher :D. Eat your hearts out August slackers.....

:partytime:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom