The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mine is finally (mostly) done. I think i am going to go back and have the MK helmet colored in with some copper color and maybe add some orange coral and purple pipe coral as well as some blue in the bubbles added.

Shawn (at revelation in Kansas City, MO) did such a great job though!

Attachments

• 2009-12-03 08.41.47.jpg
    2009-12-03 08.41.47.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 11,470
Im am trying to locate the picture of a Tattoo that was posted on here a while back, Its is of a Dive Flag that looks like it was worn and tattered (holes in it ) and blowing in the wind. If I remember correctly it was the the guys right shoudler blade area. Does any have that pic saved or know the individual that has that Tattoo?

Im am trying to locate the picture of a Tattoo that was posted on here a while back, Its is of a Dive Flag that looks like it was worn and tattered (holes in it ) and blowing in the wind. If I remember correctly it was the the guys right shoudler blade area. Does any have that pic saved or know the individual that has that Tattoo?

Link

Kristopher

I have been working on a leg sleeve for about 2 years now. All done by the same artist Matt Weakland.
These show the progress, started with the octopus, then the queen angel, the sharp tailed eel, the reef shark, the hermit crab, the seahorse the eagle ray...next week a medusa jelly on the back of my calf and that will complete the lower half of the sleeve.
I love the fact that folks can identify each creature and all images were done from pictures I have taken.

Attachments

• additional fun II 005.JPG
    additional fun II 005.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 393
  • queen angel 001.JPG
    queen angel 001.JPG
    332.3 KB · Views: 465
  • Hermit Crab Tattoo 001.jpg
    Hermit Crab Tattoo 001.jpg
    406.1 KB · Views: 1,243
  • reef shark tattoo.jpg
    reef shark tattoo.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 897
  • eel Tattoo 017.jpg
    eel Tattoo 017.jpg
    430.4 KB · Views: 535
  • Eagle Ray Tattoo 007.jpg
    Eagle Ray Tattoo 007.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 820
  • Final Seahorse ink.jpg
    Final Seahorse ink.jpg
    389.7 KB · Views: 433
Thats cool. I like how u pieced it together. Nice work
I like the photos u took as well.

Last edited:
Thought I'd post these today. Matt did a great job translating my picture into ink.

Attachments

• Medusa Tattoo 003a.jpg
    Medusa Tattoo 003a.jpg
    373.5 KB · Views: 812
  • Blue Heron Bridge 003.jpg
    Blue Heron Bridge 003.jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 756
I am in the process of getting my first Scuba themed tattoo, I have 2 others that will be coming soon, but I thought I would upload the first one in progress, its a free hand sketch that my tattoo artist girl friend drew for me.

IMAG0527.jpg" height="400" width="239"

Lionfish Tattoo 004.jpg

This lionfish is the latest addition to my leg sleeve. It was a 3 hour sit and a very easy one at that. Hawkbill turtle will be next. :D

Love the lionfish. Cant wait to see the Hawksbill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom