The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found a 4th that i want to get. I'm not going to share it with anyone yet because its dive related, and I don't want anyone beating me to it. But I need everyones help to convince my wife that its ok to get one more.
I need all my fellow Scubaboard people to back me up on this

OK, a dive flag I can understand.

A wreck? Wow...

BTW, nicely done.

Why not a wreck? Its unique, no one else has it (that I know of) and its probably my favorite wreck to dive. Glad you like it. :D

DMJOE...are you out there? This is an old post to still be getting any interest. How bout this bad boy?
hctat54.jpg

:wink:

That is amazing. Not a big fan of the tat personally, for me, but I appreciate the artistry and the background that goes into them. Can you imagine being on the boat with that guy when he takes off his wetsuit, and blammmmm.

home.php

Last edited:
Well here is my new tattoo. Just had it done last night. I go back in two weeks to color the Diver, Turtle and Ray. I see more elements in my future but since this is my first, it is quite a bit to handle. Did I mention I am terrified of needles!

Attachments

• My Tattoo.jpg
    My Tattoo.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 22,788
I have an ocean piece on my right leg, foot to hip. includes an anchor, coral, yellow tang, clown triggerfish, nurse shark, clown fish, royal blue tang, queen angel, green sea turtle, dive flag, sailboat and island with palm trees and sunset

have Jimmy Buffett parrots on my left foot, one's a pirate and the other is a diver

Attachments

• my leg.jpg
    my leg.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 5,096
Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom