The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have one little tat. Ladybug on the interior of my right ankle. Ex-husband talked about getting a tat, and I thought about getting a second. He is a firefighter. Thought about getting something along those lines. Fortunately I didn't as seen in the "ex" used above. Now that I'm a newb but hooked, something diving related would make a nice companion on the left interior ankle (or other location.) I'll have to keep this in mind. Something cute and sweet to go with the ladybug.

Any suggestions?

[edit]

copy and pasted..

yeah so i am posting this in the off topic, but yeah, last night i got super bored/angry/sad/me and i went to town and got a couple tattoos.. i have been thinking about these for a while.. i already have 5.. i got 2 more.

before i had;
- cherries on my hip
- celtic butterfly on my back
- flowers on each shoulder blade
- 'deceitful vanity' across my back

last night i got;

- 'cado ex venia' on my forearm
- roman numeral 13 (XIII) on my lower back bicep.. i think thats what its called..

pictures!

IMG_4557.JPG

IMG_4577.JPG

cado ex venia means fallen from grace in latin
and the number 13 is religious and superstitious and has a lot of meanings..

Having grown up in/on/around the water I've always wanted to get a band of water done around my ankle, then I could always have one foot under water & one on land no matter where I was. I just haven't been able to find or think of a design that suits me.

KchFLA, How about your Favorite flower on the outside of the left ankle? Depending on which way the Ladybug is facing it would look like the bug is going to it or going away from it. Or how about a cute little tree frog on the left ankle ? With his tounge sticking out,when you cross your legs it would look like the frog is trying to eat the Ladybug. I myself have 2, outside right ankle A green sea Turtle, and my lower back I have 2 sea horses kissing. For my 3rd, it will be a mermaid on the inside left ankle. And for the 4th and final tat I want a Tribal sunshine on my inside left wrist, (I have 1 child, a boy) I always said If I got more than 1 I would to try to keep a theme. Turtle Gal

Turtle Gal:
KchFLA, How about your Favorite flower on the outside of the left ankle? Depending on which way the Ladybug is facing it would look like the bug is going to it or going away from it. Or how about a cute little tree frog on the left ankle ? With his tounge sticking out,when you cross your legs it would look like the frog is trying to eat the Ladybug. I myself have 2, outside right ankle A green sea Turtle, and my lower back I have 2 sea horses kissing. For my 3rd, it will be a mermaid on the inside left ankle. And for the 4th and final tat I want a Tribal sunshine on my inside left wrist, (I have 1 child, a boy) I always said If I got more than 1 I would to try to keep a theme. Turtle Gal
Pix please?

I plan on getting a scuba related tattoo to go along with the rest of my work but at the moment I have no clue what to get...

jaydub:
I plan on getting a scuba related tattoo to go along with the rest of my work but at the moment I have no clue what to get...
Take your time.

There's no rush, you're only gonna spend the rest of your life wearing it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom