The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got a real picture. Gotta show it off. I've always wanted a tat with a scuba "flag" in it. Can you see the little one in here?

Nice one scubajoh.

I'm pretty sure that Tech1 graduates will be able to appreciate it as well. :D

yeah, mine started with a simple arrow, on a line that went all the way around the arm, then I decided that was too plain.. a few weeks of planning, 2 (3 hour each) sessions, now the reaper is done.

Cool ink!!!! This thread makes me appreciate true meaning behind people's tattoos. Most people would think you had a grim reaper and nothing more.

azcaddman:
Finished mine yesterday, 7 hours total .. best appreciated by fellow cave divers

Nice eye idea.

Is that some kind of indian arrow head? :wink: ........ only the cavers wil know.

azcaddman:
yeah, mine started with a simple arrow, on a line that went all the way around the arm, then I decided that was too plain.. a few weeks of planning, 2 (3 hour each) sessions, now the reaper is done.

scubajoh44:
Is that some kind of indian arrow head? :wink: ........ only the cavers wil know.

I use a line arrow to cover my cards when I play poker. Because of what I've learned from that experience, the arrow on my tattoo will be very carefully placed. Hundreds of different people, a fair number of divers. Not one person has known what it is. Only one thing keeps coming up when people guess... "What's with the Superman thing?"

Back
Top Bottom