The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
My buddies and all the people I lead think that I have some magical ability to always find the way. I tell them," I just feel it's that way...." and it always is. They tell me I zen dive. And my name DeeDee Davis 3D...

My avatar is my tattoo on my leg. I can't put up the other tatto here. It's a dragon sitting on my left bre..... nevermind.

Just PM me a pic of the dragon. In the interest of ink of course.:rofl3:

You're making me :blush: here.

Not the actual tattoo, just the design it was based upon...

It was a specialty design. One of a kind. Hey!! Wait. I had a guy use it to make my Jeep tire cover. I can put that up.... Of course he had the original in a picture to go by... I wonder what happened to the picture? He didn't give it back when I picked up the cover...
It'll have to wait until I get home. In a couple of hours.

I could post part of it, but the dragon's tail circles around my ni.. nevermind again.

I don't have any tattoos, but I figure that's gotta hurt...

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
I could post part of it, but the dragon's tail circles around my ni.. nevermind again.

Come on you can't leave me hangin now. I am a total tattoo freak and so is the Mrs. i have twelve and she has eight. So it really is about the ink. Come on you gotta show that. It sounds BAD A$$!!!!

I don't have any tattoos, but I figure that's gotta hurt...
Nope. The tip of the wing hurt a little. The turtle on myleg actually hurt more. All in all, a good time.

Come on you can't leave me hangin now. I am a total tattoo freak and so is the Mrs. i have twelve and she has eight. So it really is about the ink. Come on you gotta show that. It sounds BAD A$$!!!!

OK. Here's one you can see. I'll pm you the tail...

DSC01941.JPG

That is killer!!!! Thanks for sharing. Great idea for placement as well. That is the first time I have seen that type of placement. Very original.

That is killer!!!! Thanks for sharing. Great idea for placement as well. That is the first time I have seen that type of placement. Very original.

It was my very first tattoo. It 1998. I started late.... I took a picture of my brindle Great Dane in that crouched pose and some dragon's wingspans and told the artist that I wanted a mix. This is what came out. I love it.

And you know, once you get inked..... more followed.... I wil pm you later. You must share in kind, you know.

Back
Top Bottom