The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

^hah - good point. i saw a great dive tat a few weeks ago, it was a compass over a dive flag. looked pretty sweet.

Glad you found goo. I keep that stuff everywhere- in my purse, my drybag, my car. It works on all booboo's. Your tat is adorable. By the way! I was in a resturant for lunch today and this guy sitting at nearby table says,"Excuse me, but are you on Scubaboard? I mean, I just think that
i know your tatoo. It's your avatar right? WOW. That was crazy! He is on too and has a dive boat in town. YAY!!!! Love the scubaboard

Thanks, I have been trying to figure out what I want for years, and it just dawned upon me one day when my Daddy bought me a figurine of a Smurf on Scuba. So my tat looks EXACTLY like that figurine. I love it!

Yea, you never know who you will find on SB..BTW - I like stickers

2 tattoos I have getting a third one in a couple weeks

Attachments

• 100_0912.5.JPG
    100_0912.5.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 798
  • IMG_8523.jpg
    IMG_8523.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 1,070
ink free skin here. I do intend to get one eventually. Gotta give them something good to talk about when I die.

ink free skin here. I do intend to get one eventually. Gotta give them something good to talk about when I die.
I hear you.. my son saw my first/only tattoo this weekend. He thought it was OK, until I explained that I wanted to remember my only life threatening attack underwater... His response, "Do you expect to have every life-threatening event tattooed on your body?" My response, "Your mother excluded, Only those that occur under water"! :D

I am planning to have DNR/DNI tatoo across my chest when I turn 80.

I am planning to have DNR/DNI tatoo across my chest when I turn 80.

that's great! i want to be cremated and made into a cement starfish in the underwater memorial.. i can't remember the name of that thing! Neptune's something.. give me a few and I will look it up.. then I could get "fish food only" tattooed on my chest.. that will give them something to talk about when i go! haha!

and i found it!

Neptune Memorial Reef: Underwater Cemetery
The Neptune Memorial Reef, created by Gary Levine and designer Kim Brandell, is located 3.25 miles off the Miami Coast in 45 feet of water. It’s a perfect final resting spot for those who loved the sea. Ashes are mixed with cement and fitted into a mold. A copper and bronze plaque displays the person’s name, date of birth, and death.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom